Prime Location MBR CITY | High ROI | Golf View

  • AED2,077,736
For Sale

Prime Location MBR CITY | High ROI | Golf View

  • AED2,077,736

Overview

Property ID: Granbia-7546071
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 2
  • Garages
  • 1013.53
  • sqft

Description

Discover the pinnacle of luxury living at Sobha One, MBR, featuring a stylish 1-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom residence with captivating creek views and inclusive parking.

Completion Date: Anticipated in the fourth quarter of 2026.

Payment Structure: Enjoy a flexible 60%-40% payment plan, with 60% due during construction and the remaining 40% upon project completion.

Sobha One presents a collection of five interconnected towers, soaring 30 stories high, offering unparalleled vistas of Burj Khalifa, Creek Tower, and Downtown Dubai. Ideally situated in the city center, Sobha One ensures easy access to workplaces and minimized commute times across Dubai. This community epitomizes sophistication in design, convenience in luxury, and awe-inspiring views of the Dubai skyline.

Highlighted Features and Amenities:

Family-friendly barbecue areas
Engaging children’s play zones
Vibrant green spaces
Outdoor fitness facilities
Refreshing swimming pool and sauna
Serene yoga and contemplation spaces
Accessible Hartland Boulevard
Nearby reputable international school
Exclusive healthcare amenities
Inviting clubhouse
Convenient religious centers

At Gran Bia Real Estate, we uphold the principle of equity in every transaction. Our approach is centered on achieving a fair balance between the interests of buyers and sellers. With a personalized touch, we delve into the unique characteristics of each property we represent, ensuring a tailored experience for our clients.

For more details kindly contact below

Get in touch with our experienced broker!

GRAN BIA REAL ESTATE BROKERS LLC

Address

  • City Dubai
  • المدينة Sobha Hartland
  • Area Mohammed Bin Rashid City
  • Country UAE

Details

Updated on May 18, 2024 at 11:55 pm
  • Property ID: Granbia-7546071
  • Price: AED2,077,736
  • Property Size: 1013.53 sqft
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garages: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings
Mohamad Hussain Alqrqoor

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
Mohamad Hussain Alqrqoor
  • Mohamad Hussain Alqrqoor