Genuine Listing | 60/40 % Payment Plan | Highest ROI

  • AED1,687,878
For Sale

Genuine Listing | 60/40 % Payment Plan | Highest ROI

  • AED1,687,878

Overview

Property ID: Granbia-7545723
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 733.86
  • sqft

Description

Experience the epitome of luxury living at Sobha One, MBR, offering a sophisticated 1-bedroom, residence with stunning creek views and one parking space.

Handover: Scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2026.

Payment Plan: Enjoy a convenient 60%-40% payment structure, with 60% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 40% upon completion.

Introducing Sobha One, comprised of five interconnected towers rising 30 stories tall, boasting unparalleled panoramic views of Burj Khalifa, Creek Tower, and Downtown Dubai. Nestled in the heart of the city, Sobha One provides easy access to workplaces and reduces commute times across Dubai. This community embodies elegance in design, convenience in luxury, and breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline.

Features and Amenities:

Family-friendly BBQ areas
Children’s play zones
Vibrant lawns
Outdoor gymnasium
Swimming pool and sauna
Yoga and contemplation areas
Hartland Boulevard
Nearby international school
Premium healthcare facilities
Clubhouse
Religious centers

At Gran Bia Real Estate, we value equity in every transaction. We approach each deal with a balanced perspective, prioritizing both buyers’ and sellers’ interests. Our personalized approach means we understand the unique features and qualities of each property we represent, ensuring a tailored experience for our clients.

For more details kindly contact below

Get in touch with our experienced broker!

GRAN BIA REAL ESTATE BROKERS LLC
1704 One by Omniyat, Business Bay
Dubai UAE

Address

  • City Dubai
  • المدينة Sobha Hartland
  • Area Mohammed Bin Rashid City
  • Country UAE

Details

Updated on May 22, 2024 at 11:56 pm
  • Property ID: Granbia-7545723
  • Price: AED1,687,878
  • Property Size: 733.86 sqft
  • Bedroom : 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garage: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings
Mohamad Hussain Alqrqoor

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
Mohamad Hussain Alqrqoor
  • Mohamad Hussain Alqrqoor